KS Membership & Loyalty Programme
KS membership consists of 4 tiers:- Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
Under the Program, members earn one (1) KS point for every one dollar-spend on regular priced merchandise across Kwang Sia Singapore stores (including online at was-sg.com). Points earned will count towards membership renewal and upgrade.
The Program, rewards, privileges and terms may be amended anytime without prior notice and member agrees to be bound by it. The latest version of the terms and conditions may be accessed at www.kwangsia.com.
KS Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership and participation of the programme is subject to all the following terms and conditions.
- By signing up for the membership, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions.
- To qualify for each tier, member shall spend the corresponding qualifying amount over 365 days. Failing which, your tier status will be downgraded accordingly. Depending on your tier status, you shall enjoy specific rewards exclusive to the tier.
- Points will be calculated on the net receipt value of regular-priced merchandise only (defined as discounts equal to or less than 30% discount), rounded down to the nearest dollar. Points will be credited to your membership account the next day. Refunds and shipping charges will not be included. Points are not transferable to another member’s account. Member can check your status via our E-loyalty application.
- You may opt-out of receiving promotional and/or marketing information during registration. Or you can request to discontinue receiving marketing materials either by updating your Membership Profile or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If for any reason this Program is not capable of running as planned, Kwang Sia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify the terms of the Program including the rewards or to suspend or terminate the Program. In the event of such modification, suspension or termination, Kwang Sia will notify the member of the Program via email, as well as by communicating this on our website. Member will not receive any compensation.
- In the event that the Terms of the Program change, you may choose to cancel your membership through your Membership Profile or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Member is responsible to notify Kwang Sia on your change of personal information. Kwang Sia will not be liable for any loss of benefits, privileges, or results related to membership points due to any discrepancy in member’s information.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.